Spring and Summer mean fresh vegetables! Green beans are one of my favorite year round – in the fall/winter I love when they are slow cooked with a ham hock. But in the spring/summer I love them fresh and just slightly softened so you still get that crunch! This recipe is super simple and quick and only requires 3 ingredients, so really its harder not to make them!
- 1lb Green Beans, rinsed and Trimmed
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 3 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- Serves: 2-4
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Heat a large pan over medium heat and add the butter.
- Once the butter is melted, add in the green beans and garlic.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes until the green beans start to soften, but still have some crunch to them.
- Serve a a side dish or on their own and enjoy!