Looking for a light dinner or something to bring to a summer BBQ? This dish is perfect! It is great for a crowd and easy to make ahead of time. This recipe will transport you to the mediterranean and have you thinking you are near the ocean in say, Greece! It is fresh and light and full of tasty veggies! It is super simple to make and doesn’t require a lot of time or skill in the kitchen, but your friends and family will think you are a master chef – so win win for everyone.
- 1lb Orzo Pasta, Cooked and cooled completely
- 2 Cups Spinach, Chopped
- 2 Cups Cherry Tomatoes, Sliced
- 1 Cup Roasted Red Pepper, Diced
- 1 Cup Kalamata Olives, Chopped
- 1 Cup Crumbled Feta
- 1/2 Lemon, Juiced
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- Serves: 6-8
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Cooked the orzo according to the package and allow to completely cool – for extra flavor cook your orzo in vegetable or chicken stock instead of water.
- Add all of your ingredients in a large bowl and mix together well.
- Serve and enjoy!
6 thoughts on “Mediterranean Orzo Pasta Salad”