Trader Joe’s is known for their quick, grab and go meals and easy to make dinners. Their frozen section features so many delicious items that are great for a single serving or the entire family. They also have a number of salads, soups and meals in their refrigerator section that are also great choices. You will find me at TJs multiple times a week since I do the majority of my shopping there for recipe development and everyday groceries. I love their produce section because the majority of it is washed and prepared so it makes it cuts down on prep time for me in the kitchen. Although I don’t normally grab the pre-made meals, I do keep a few things on hand for days I just really don’t feel like cooking. One of my go-tos is the dumplings, they’ve got both chicken and pork, but I prefer the pork. The dumplings paired with their ginger-miso broth is the perfect quick and easy meal when you really don’t want to cook, but want something warm and satisfying. I add a few ingredients (listed below) to help elevate the flavor! This is probably the easiest recipe and only requires 20 minutes to make sure things get hot! Check it out when you need an easy, no fuss meal.
- 1 Miso Ginger Broth (from Trader Joe’s)
- 1 Package Pork Dumplings (from Trader Joe’s – can sub veggie or chicken if prefered)
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Minced Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Miso Paste
- For Serving: Diced Green Onions, Soy Sauce
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- In a large pot add the broth, minced garlic, miso paste, and minced ginger. Whisk to combine.
- Add in the dumplings and heat over medium, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Check the dumplings after 15 minutes to ensure they are heated through.
- Divide between 4 bowls and top with green onions and a touch of soy sauce.
5 thoughts on “Easy Trader Joe’s Wonton Soup”