Looking for a tasty summer treat without all the guilt? This is my current obsession – its 3 ingredients and actually fairly healthy. All you need is cool whip, peanut butter, and cinnamon! I used cool whip lite – but you could use regular cool whip as well – will work just the same! I think this is best served with an apple, but you could also dip strawerries, blueberries, or any other fruit you want. This is a great alternative to cool down with – a lot of summer treats are loaded full of sugar. As much as I love ice cream, there are some times it is just too damn hot and it sits too heavy in my stomach. This dip is perfect for those times becuase you won’t even miss the ice cream after you eat this (actually you probably will becuase ice cream is freaking delicious, but this is great too!).
- 1 Container Cool Whip (I use lite)
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- Makes: 6-8 Servings
- Total Time: 5 Minutes
- Allow the Cool Whip to soften before mixing – if it is still frozen it will be much more difficult.
- In a mixing bowl, add the Cool Whip, cinnamon and peanut butter and mix together well.
- Transfer back in to the Cool Whip container (you can mix in the container, its just messier!). Store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Serve with your favorite fruit!