Asparagus is one of my favorite veggies and sides! It is just as delicious on its own and as side dish! As a child, I remember i would only eat the tips of the asparagus because I thought they were the best part. As an adult, I’ve learned to eat the entire stalk because it all tastes yummy. This garlic asparagus is super quick to make and will fool you in to thinking it came from a high end steakhouse! All you need is 3 ingredients and you probably already have 2 of them lying around the house – olive oil, garlic, and of course asparagus! This easy dish comes together fairly quickly as well – all you have to do is throw all the ingredients in to a pan and sauté until the asparagus is tender! Serve alongside a nice steak, chicken, or just on its own.
- 1 Bunch Asparagus, rinsed
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- Serves: 2-3
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Trim the ends off the asparagus to get rid of any tough stems.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat and add the oil.
- Once the pan is hot, add the asparagus and garlic on top. Toss to combine.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes until the asparagus becomes tender.
- Remove from heat and serve alongside your favorite dish, or on its own!