Everyday after I workout, I drink the same smoothie – collagen, oat milk, supergreens and frozen berries blended together. It gives me the fuel I need after a workout to recover, but it’s just basic and plain. I decided to mix it up and turn it into a smoothie bowl with some fun toppings! The collagen and supergreens are totally optional in this recipe, but will give you some extra nutrients and you really won’t be able to taste them. This is also great for the summer when it is super hot and a fun way to cool off – plus you can top it with anything you want! Check out the recipe below!
- 1 Cup Frozen Mixed Berry Blend
- 1/2 – 3/4 Cup Oat Milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 Scoops Vital Collagen (Optional)
- 1 Tsp Sunfoods Supergreen (Optional)
- 1/2 Banana, Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Granola
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter, Melted
Serves: 1; Time: 10 Minutes
- In a small blender, add your mixed berries and 1/2 cup of milk. Blend together for a few seconds to get the chunks of berries to a more manageable size. *it will be really thick at this point and that is what we want.
- If using, add in your collagen and supergreens and continue to blend until smooth. If your smoothie is thicker than you want, add in the additional 1/4 cup of milk, a little bit at a time, until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Transfer the smoothie to a bowl and top with the sliced banana and granola. Lastly, drizzle the melted peanut butter on top and enjoy!
4 thoughts on “PBJ Smoothie Bowl”