It is peach season y’all!! I can’t help but be super excited for all the fresh fruits and berries the summertime has to offer. These grilled peaches are super simple and produce sweet, sweet results. Think of this dish as a peach cobbler without all the mess and work. I think this dish is so much better than a cobbler because there are just a few ingredients and it really highlights the fresh peach with way less sugar. For this you will want to make sure your peaches are ripe – so wait a few days until they soften on the counter. Although peaches are sweet on their own, I drizzle honey and add a dusting of cinnamon on top of the peaches before grilling to really elevate the flavors. In our house this is one of our favorite summertime desserts – grill the peaches and serve them halved with vanilla ice cream, granola, and cool whip for a deconstructed peach cobbler/pie. Once you have had these, I don’t think you will ever be able to go back to regular peach cobbler.
- 3 Ripe Peaches
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- Optional: Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, Granola
- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Carefully slice the peaches in half and remove the pit.
- Drizzle with honey (about 1/2 Tbsp per half peach) and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- These can be made on the grill or a stovetop – whichever is more convenient for you! For the grill, turn the grill on and heat to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Add the peaches to the grill – flesh side down – and grill for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, rotate the peaches and grill for another 5 minutes.
- Flip the peaches over and grill the skin side for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from the grill and top with ice cream, granola and drizzle with more honey!
*to make on the stove top – heat a large pan over medium heat. Add the peaches, flesh side down, and cook for 8-10 minutes. Flip and cook for another 5 minutes.