Oatmeal is a classic breakfast dish – but let’s be honest, oatmeal isn’t always the most satisfying thing to eat for breakfast. It can be mushy and bland if not cooked right and no one wants that to start their day off. That is where this baked berry oatmeal comes in! It is easy to make and you just pop it in the oven to cook and it will come out perfect each time. You can also make this ahead of time, store in the refrigerator, and heat it up in the microwave during the week. It will save you time during the week and make sure you have something tasty for breakfast. I used a berry blend for this recipe, but you could use your favorite berry instead. I also used almond butter but this can easily be swapped for peanut butter or sunflower butter! I do highly recommend eating this hot and pouring a bit of warm milk or cream over it when serving. For even more flavor, drizzle some extra nut butter on top right before serving.
- 3 Cups Rolled Oats
- 3 Cups Milk
- 1 Lb Frozen Berries (I used a mix of blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Almond Butter
- Makes: 12 Pieces
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- Total Time: 60 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the oats, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, brown sugar and salt. Stir to combine well.
- Add in the frozen berries and stir to mix.
- Transfer the oats to an oven safe 9×13 dish and top with the almond butter – add dollops across the top so the almond butter is evenly distributed.
- Place in the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes until the oats are fully cooked and all the liquid absorbed.
- Remove from the oven, cut the oatmeal in to 12 pieces. Serve with warm milk (or cream) for an added bonus!
8 thoughts on “Baked Berry Oatmeal with Almond Butter”
Yes looks delicious😃😃😃I’ll definitely try it!!! Great for breakfast!!!
I made your Baked Berry Oatmeal with Almond Butter last night. The recipe looked more difficult than it turned out to be. It came together quickly. The taste was great. I have several breakfasts or any meal ready without the work. It is very tasty and easy.
I love hearing that you enjoyed the recipe!! thank you so much for sharing your feedback and I hope you check out even more of my dishes and enjoy them!